- The splash attack comes from the Coral Necklace item, so there's not much I can do about the description.
(Although considering that Poseidon created horses, it could technically still apply. Pegasus and Polyphemus are also sons of Poseidon, so its not like the chicken-horse would really be the strangest branch in that family tree.)
- There actually is a button to remove TP? I looked all over the place for basically the entire month before giving up. How did I miss that? ^ ^; (I can fix that.)
- I can definitely remove the gold once the judgement period for the game jam is over- it was mostly my way of testing to make sure the chests were working at the beginning of development.
-Likewise, can definitely adjust the amphorae sprites.
-I do plan on adding a proper intro/outro later on, but I had to leave it off due to time constraints.
(It was a choice between that or the instructions, so it had to be done.)
- The bosses are hippalektryon, Arachne, and the minotaur.
-Getting the healing items balanced has been tricky. I had issues during play-testing where it was too easy to magic everything into oblivion.
I lowered the number of creatures that dropped cave plants to try to limit mana supplies, but I suppose I may have gone overboard. ^ ^;
Likewise, I had issues with the healing items getting too scarce and too plentiful- one testing round had about fifty diluted wine, another barely had any and I had to go maenad hunting. (There was also the round where Theseus was dead for a long time because I couldn't find an undervine, but that was a separate issue.)I'll see if altering the "dilute wine" common event can fix that.
- Balancing the minotaur has likewise been complicated. I don't think the 2-3 rounds where Arachne was impossible, thus making it impossible to reach the minotaur, helped in this regard.
I basically started with a minotaur who in battle-testing looked like he would be just fine, but turned out to be too weak in the actual game. After that, it turned into invincible-wimp tennis for multiple rounds, Arachne ended up invincible for two tests in a row(and barely beatable in the third), and then the event refused to show up for seemingly no reason, at which point I had to make an identical event slightly higher on the map.
That last bit happened on the last day I could realistically work on this(I had important things on the 3rd-4th, and the entry was due by midnight on the fourth)
Needless to say, when I finally got a functioning minotaur, who was actually beatable, I asked no questions and proceeded to figure out how deployment/ithch.io uploads worked.
I'll try to fix him when I can. I think giving him a unique skill or something (like envenom with Arachne) might make him more challenging without rendering him unbeatable by mistake(again). That'll have to wait until after the judging period, though.
-Looked up the definition- dual is an awkward name for that. I'll change it something else when I can. (Maybe smite?)
Anyhow, I'm thankful that you enjoyed my game despite these issues. ^ ^