1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi, I'm Zen! I'm an Economic fresh grad, did some illustration and 3D models as hobby and now switching to programming. Really bad at writing plots and looks confused most of the times.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
This is my first game jam ever so I'm totally excited! Joining for the sake of experience and to actually complete a game project.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Mostly RPG and puzzles games such as Zero Escape Series, Undertale, Journey, Monument Valley, Final Fantasy VII, Tales Of series and more!
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Learning new stuff especially in design and technology. I think I'm gearing towards anything related to interactive media