Just a quick note about what's in the most recent (and likely final) update:
- Both player and enemy character stats beefed up and balanced for faster gameplay.
- Enemy AI slightly altered for more dynamic responses.
- Leveling system tightened to make each death and SPIRIT point more impactful.
- New graphic and audio elements added, as well as subtle camera FX.
- A few more little bugs squashed.
I think the game is in a pretty solid place now, offering enough of a challenge while also not feeling impossible to beat. That said, I've already set my sights on a couple new projects, so I think it's time to let this one sit while I start building something new. Thanks to everyone who has checked out Pendulum, and keep an eye peeled for what's coming next!