Pro Tips for Playing Zombie Bash
I will add these here in case someone misses them in the game page.
- Play the game like a rhythm game rather than a platformer; learn the levels and when and where zombies spawn.
- You can't kill all the zombies on all levels, sometimes you just have to dodge and survive.
- Vultures can be avoided by ducking them.
- Your sword can hit multiple zombies at once.
- If Chargers are wounded and not killed they enrage and eventually charge trampling all in their path - including other zombies.
- Zombies can jump but can't jump between platforms, use this to your advantage. If on the left platform you are safe from zombies on the right platform and vice versa.
- Killing zombies on the platforms before they drop on you is critical.
- Use pause frequently to plan out your next set of moves.
- Remember ammo is fully restocked on each new level. You can get more ammo by crouching for a while.