This was an enjoyable experience.
- The game is very pretty to look at. The art style is simple yet clean, and successfully adds depth to objects.
- The puzzles can give a player pause, yet not to the point of frustration.
- Nothing is trying to kill you, yet the feeling of unease is there.
- There are a number of bugs, and the controls can be a little stiff -- especially when jumping -- yet for the most part these do not distract from the experience.
About the problem with using K&M, I can think of two solutions:
- Adding a sensitivity slider.
- Allowing the player to switch between the two camera modes by pressing a button rather than holding it. "Reset camera" is this second mode I'm talking about. While its purpose is only to center the camera, it would work as a second camera mode, since it would allow the player to turn with the mouse rather than the WASD keys.