Just finished this game, thought it was very sweet and enjoyed it overall!
- The story is very cute
- It is enjoyable to watch Jett and Toa's relationship develop
- There is just the right amount of seriousness and humor
- The dialogue and characters are realistic (especially Jett/Irene's interactions)
- The character portraits are well drawn
- The pixel sprites aren't terribly great
- There seem to be a lot of non original assets used but I think that's to be expected in many RPG Maker games
- The puzzles in the game aren't terribly challenging but they're not exactly the focal point so all in all not a big deal
- The story line falls into a couple cliches (star crossed lovers/really royalty etc.)
- The relationship feels a little rushed at least for how short the game is
All in all a good game though :D
A couple faults but over all an enjoyable experience.