Hahahaha, I loved the humor in this game!! Some of my favorite parts.... :
1. The slimes that go "Bwaa.... B-BWAA! Bwa...bwaaa...."
2. The music whenever Yvin appears in the later game.
3. "Y-yeah, that's me... Florien... The Flirt.
... Do... fries come with that shake...?
Are there any cliffs around here that I could throw myself off of...?"
4. "If you can’t bring yourself to be honest to Ciel
I’ll have a blimp fly out with a screen that says, ‘Florien has a huge crush on Ciel!’
And it’ll release flyers with a heart around a romantic portrait of you two, drawn by yours truly.
And it’ll blast the song, ‘Kiss the G—"
5. The "Other Ghosts" in the haunted house, and especially "Other Ghosts Except Steve."
The backgrounds were beautiful, and the music suited the story very well. Anton was my favorite by a sliver--poor Florien was a bit too shy for my tastes, and Yvin a bit too suave. I especially loved how lighthearted but yet touching the whole game was.
The only things I thought could be improved were how the characters were drawn slightly too lightly (so that their features were a bit harder to make out) and the fact that there were too few CGs (even though we know they take a lot of time).
All in all, though, great game!! Thank you :D