- try a smaller font, so you can fit more dialogue in the box. i have very little patience for scrolling text.
- i hope the "you cant open it from this side" box has a function in a puzzle later.
- ok, cool. it is.
- block pushing is a bit counterintuitive. i thought i had to press x to move at first. it seems you want to forbid offgrid movement, fine. what about letting the player move the box smoothly, and either 1. lock it in the allowed paths or 2. snap it back in place if you abort halfway through?
- or add a wobbling animation when i start pushing, just so i know something is happening
- maybe consider allowing offgrid movement? i can see either way being desirable.
- arrow keys are broken in the map screen. i can move to "warp" but not back
- dont tell me the whole key message each time. teach it once, implicitly or explicitly, then keep it short.
- why can i only push a block once?