This is not possible in-game, and the game is short enough that you could just replay it for a bit. There is a hacky workaround, though! If you follow these steps and reply with the resulting string of text, I can provide a PC save file for you.
1) Open the game on the site where you played it.
2) Open the developer tools (in most browsers you do this with F12).
3) Open the "Storage" tools.
4) Go to Local Storage. If you've opened the game on itch, you should see a domain ending in hwcdn.net, select that.
5) In the list, find the key that ends with "Mobility_Save_1.ini" (or _2 or _3 depending on which save slots you used). Double click on the value for that key. Press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy it. See image for an example in Firefox.
Here's an example of how the extracted text should look.
Sorry that this is not more convenient. Let me know if you have any questions!