Update: Version 0.27.00 is here!
I kept adding new items to this release, but had to force myself to stop and roll some of them out for the next update. I made changes to the nutrient-use system, which required SO MUCH balance testing, basically me running loads of simulations (i.e. games) and checking statistics to make sure I didn't mess anything up. Still no DNA tweaking in this update, I just can't figure out how I want to implement it in a way that doesn't feel like a cheat - but soon!
So what's new?
* New dungeon walls and floors! They're now the zombs favorite structures.
* Toxic waste is now a crafting material.
* Added tables and chairs.
* Added more avatar body parts.
* You can now analyze zombs (beta).
* More stuff to craft, like the Fungiburger! Plop one on the ground and your anims will eat it up. Or feed one directly to your anims if their health is low. Or eat one yourself if your health is low. Or eat one if you just want a snack.
* Other stuff...