How i play co op with my friends ?
at the moment there is only LOCAL multiplayer, rather than LAN or Online. To play with friends, you'll have to all be playing on the same computer (and eventually PS4). We do have plans for online multiplayer in the near future.
DBMB! is plug-and-play friendly! With any supported controller, players can join whenever Player 1 is at either the camp or the entrance to a dungeon. You'll know by seeing the "Press ___ to join" UI pop up in the corners of the screen. To leave a game, players need simply hold down the 'Opt-Out' button.
The Game currently works with:
- PlayStation 2 controller on Windows (with adapter)
- PlayStation 3 controller on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- PlayStation 4 controller on Windows, Mac, Linux
- Xbox 360 controller on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Xbox One controller on Windows and Mac.
- A variety of Xbox 360 clones are also supported.
- OUYA controller on Windows and Linux.
- Logitech F310 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Logitech F510 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Logitech F710 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Only 1 Keyboard and Mouse support.
Hope this helps,