Made me laugh right from the start. The game objectives are clear but loose enough, and the controls specific enough, that there are many ways to try and win - none too direct. What you end up causing accidentally is way better than winning. I like it when a game says "here's fun even if it means losing". Except when I lose. Then it is clearly a bug.
- Should a character really follow my instruction to walk outside of the circle and immediately die?
- Zoom feature would help after round 6 or so.
- Too easy to abandon a season accidentally via right clicked.
- Hard to find quest people (those without special icon, no "click to find").
- No way to adjust or mute music or effects volume.
- Can't abort episode in progress.
- Works in linux under wine (use winetricks dxvk).