Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Thanks, I tried your solution and I noticed that there is a bug with the sset function (and surely with the sget function too)

It should be

-- set spriteheet pixel
function sset(x,y,c)
    local addr=0x4000+(x//8+y//8*16)*32 -- get sprite address
    poke4(addr*2+x%8+y%8*8,c) -- set sprite pixel
end

and not

-- set spriteheet pixel
function sset(x,y,c)
    local addr=0x4000+(x//8+y//8*16)*16 -- get sprite address
    poke4(addr*2+x%8+y%8*8,c) -- set sprite pixel
end
(1 edit)

yes, this is a bug

and thanks for the fix :)