Continuing yesterday’s theme of generating things, I spent some of this evening generating trees on the tiles so it’s not so plain.
I had a few false starts and interruptions, as usual, but I also made some progress. At first I was trying to construct entire new
GameObjects, which was a bit messy.
I switched to cloning existing trees, and it worked pretty well.
Trees are being cloned, but never destroyed, and obviously the positioning is all wrong, too. I’ll have to look at those tomorrow. I’m really hoping to make some good progress.
I still have a lot of things to do before I have something that feels like a game.