I like the item transport system and I found the music relaxing. (Would be great to be able to turn the machine sounds down a bit though)
The full game may be something i'd pay to play.
Problems I came across:
- After opening a box, whenever I selected any tile that didn't have an inventory (i.e: Structure Support) It would show the contents of the last box I opened.
- For unknown reasons, every now and again some of my carriers would disappear from the rails they were working on and appear in my inventory. (I've been able to force it to happen by saving, but it's done so without saving and it happens to a random carrier every time and usually multiple at once.
- Surprised to notice that the UI doesn't have any function and there isn't a settings menu, but I see they give a sneek-peek into what's expected to be in the full game.
- Music tabs in the menu work on the actual music, but the machines still make sound after turning both off. ( Sliders or a 1-10/1-100 setting for it would be appreciated)
- Items would be placed into inventory seemingly at random. I noticed that there were specific slots items would go to in the inventory even though there were plenty of empty spaces i'd rather they go to. Not being sortable made it frustrating.
I probably could've used less space for everything, but I enjoyed my time. ;P