My favourite parts of the game:
- Lady Mantis quipping Beatrix
- the feeling of having to comply to any wicked shit and then trying 'and what if I don't obey?' To find out you don't lose much)))
- the way MC gets to open 2 new locations, nothing Godsent, work your ass off!
- the timer when Player has only 10 seconds to decide with the threatening BGM
- the clash between police and the military, the chain of command and authority wrestling - so life-like!
- the games Beatrix plays with everyone and the flashback to her 8th husband in Demo
- Eva coming to passed out player 'I'm not like those cruel, oppressing Mantis members, I like you', and then MC finding out just how much she likes him 8 days later
- Sister Hannah taking dibs on you and other Church members opinion on that
- sisters Bloom are having a stupid spat, but resort to you as a 3rd party, so if you aren't into watersports, you still feel obliged, 'well, why not? after all one o them is really cool, what if ...?'
...I probably should stop or there'll be no end to this.