Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone willing to team up?

A topic by Paladin-Cleric of Awesome created Sep 10, 2021 Views: 177
Viewing posts 1 to 1

I have an entire 4 part story mapped out, sort of RPG meets visual novel, and although I will be trying to draw for this I’m not very good. I’m also hoping for someone whose willing to go through dialogue with me etc.  so if anyone would like to be part of the jam, but maybe doesn’t have an idea for it, I’d love the help.  

Im not sure what details to leave, so I’ll give a brief overview, though I do have a detailed idea in my head, including specific scenes.

Ghost Hunt

the player controls Minako, a family orientated basketball playing 15 year old.

Minako is being followed by a Bad Luck Spirit, which inadvertently introduces her to Aster, a trainee Milo under her priest grandfather, and through a series of Ghost Cases ( 4 in total), their relationship grows through the players choices as Minako from strangers to friends, until a Confession in Case 4

Depending on the choices made Romance scenes can be unlocked (nothing more than Pg, their only 15), and sometimes the Confession can happen at the end of Case 3. 

While the story remains liner, the player can access different dialogue and scenes depending on Friendship Points, and later Romance Points. 

if anyone might be interest please message me here and we can maybe discuss how we could talk about the game (I do not have discord)

I intend to make the game using rpgmaker MV