Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for an illustrator and musician...

A topic by WSC Games created Aug 24, 2021 Views: 453 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello, It's a bit difficult to draw with Two Drawers. both other cartoonist went on vacation. It is also difficult to make music alone. that's why we need illustrators and musicians.

Deleted 2 years ago

I would be honored to work with you :)

Deleted 2 years ago
Submitted (2 edits)

If you need a musician at some point for whatever reason, I may be available. I compose on LMMS since 3 years, doing arrangements, original musical pieces, sometimes vocal covers and much more rarely remixes. Here's my SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/lolsebca. (The offer is also up for other developers/crews needing help for the jam, or for some prototype or game.)

OK. I agree to see you among us.

Submitted (1 edit)

I am present on the Yuri Game Jam discord under Lolsebca#6116 and am available on Twitter at @Lolsebca too. Once the scenario is done, tell me what moods, at which rhythm and with which instruments you want for how long a piece. If you have no idea for the instruments and rhythms, I'll try to do what I can and improvize, but for moods I'll need them.

Hi there! I might be interested in helping out with the illustrations, what kind of art are you looking for (backgrounds, characters, UI, etc.)?

My art insta is @anan0rt, or you can find past games I've worked on at my portfolio.

We Are Interested In Character Designs And Character Arrangements.

I could help out with that if you still need artists :)

i'm so happy about it

Glad to be working with you! My discord s buhnuhnah#8210 if you'd like to talk a bit more about the project :)