Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can you extend the deadline?

A topic by Builders Hut Games created Jun 26, 2021 Views: 172 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

I have summer school this week, and don't have time to make my game. Can you please extend the deadline?

Host(+1)

We cannot extend the deadline, unfortunately, because that would not be fair for others.
I would suggest to upload a working prototype to get feedback for that. :D In any case, you're free to update your game even after the submission.

What we can do to help is create a Discord server. Everyone will be able to get feedback there for any of their games,  past or present. 

Do you accept late submissions?

Host

No late submissions will be permitted, unfortunately.

I don't see a link to the Discord server...Can you share with me the link?

Host

Sure, here's the link: https://discord.com/invite/MbxjCR4k3R
Just so you know: The link will be published with the second game jam, which will start in a couple of weeks, so don't expect people for the next few weeks. :D

Is the Jam gonna be the same as this jam? Or will it have a different theme?

Host

It will have a different theme. 

Look, I can see that you really want to submit in this game jam, so let me know here when you're done and I'll allow you to submit, okay? :)

(+1)

Okay, thank you!

But there are 14 competitors and 0 submissions so far. Maybe they still need time to make and submit their game.

Host

A lot of people join game jams but they don't have time to make the games and they forget to leave the jam.
In any case, everyone can still upload their games without having to submit them for the jam. Since there is no reward and no ranking, not submitting really isn't a big deal. :D