Jobs
Tags

Frequently Asked Questions Sticky Locked

A topic by Kiptoke created Oct 17, 2020 Views: 182
This topic is locked
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Jam Host

How big or small can my team be?

It doesn’t matter! You can opt to work solo or with a huge team. We usually recommend  teams of 4 people, as this allows for both individual specialization and easy management.

What if I don’t have a team?

If you don’t have a team and would like to find one, hopping into the #pumpkin-jam-2020 channel of our discord is a good place to start. Introduce yourself and your skillset to your peers! If you still have trouble finding a team, feel free to talk to the officers.

Who can participate?

Anyone is welcome to participate, regardless of student status, age, skill level, etc.

Can I use X tool or Y asset in my game?

WolverineSoft game jams allow the use of any art, music, or game assets available for free in the public domain to all participants. Use of any proprietary assets for which one does not have a legal copyright may be grounds for disqualification. Use of paid assets from the Unity Asset store, for example, is also forbidden. However, paid software used for the creation of assets, such as Photoshop or Logic, is permitted, as well as the use of personal hardware such as recording devices or VR headsets.

If you use any third party resources, they must be credited obviously within your game.

Will there be voting / prizes?

Yes!