Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If you are working as a team, here is an excellent page on CrowdForge for this game jam I have put together! Sticky

A topic by AdigunPolack created Nov 22, 2017 Views: 204
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host (1 edit) (+1)

On my Wide-Dot Pixel Game Jam 2017 on Itch.io, you freely have the opportunity to work on your newest game project either alone or as a team.  BUT, if you are really planning to work on your brand-new game indeed as a team, then here is a wonderful and fully-integrated CrowdForge page I’ve just made that will truly help you build and assemble your own indie-game development team to seriously aid you in creating all of the necessary elements (graphics/pixel-art, coding, sound/music, and game design) needed in making a splendidly amazing game for this very game jam, and you can access it right now by going to this important link:

Remember, all graphics, sounds, sprites, etc. *are* to be of your own original creation alone, even as a team; absolutely no ripped stuff whatsoever, please.  We are aiming for authenticity, originality, and sheer quality when it comes to this original game jam, so do keep all of that in mind as you join us, alright?  ;)

Thank you ever so much once more, and I am truly looking forward to seeing your newest entries into this exciting new game jam indeed!!!  (^-^)v !!