Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome and THEME of the month Sticky

A topic by Mystery Coconut created Oct 30, 2022 Views: 58 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

Welcome to another Week Sauce game jam. As the rainy season starts (at least in the Pacific NW… yeah, it got delayed), we have one more jam before the recap at the end of the year! As you know Week Sauce is not really a monthly jam, but more of a work on a project for a few days without stressing about schedules” deal. However, we do have a monthly (totally optional) theme that we announce a few days before the start of the month in case you need help getting the creative juices going. 

The theme for November is…

A STORM IS COMING

You can take that as literally or metaphorically as you want. Is the storm a looming cataclysm, a nefarious monster, or end of year accounting finding out about your slight tax evasion? Is the game entirely about the ominous unease before the "storm" hits, or is the storm gonna show up before the end? As always, it is all up to you.

Did you make a game with this theme but finished it past the due date? No problem! Get in touch and I will send you a link to upload it. 

Want to share what you are working on, or need any help? Join our Discord server!

Happy jamming! 
—Miguel Friginal

My game participated only in the form of screenshots can I send it again it is still in development

Host(+1)

No need to submit again, you can just update your game and the latest version will show up in the submission list. Thanks for participating!