Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Late entry ?

A topic by Nico B created Nov 30, 2021 Views: 399 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

Sadly our game is ready but can't be added.

I don't know if it's because of time differences (we're in France here) but we have worked hard on that, feel free to take a look. *sad panda face*

https://danicob.itch.io/prince-the-reign

Submitted(+1)

Damn. I am sorry for you. This was also my greatest fear yesterday. Your game looks cool. 

(+1)

Honestly, we were two working on this, and we're exhausted.

The game is working, but we have some issues with some images I wanna fix.

Submitted

Oh nooooooooooooooooo!! That's terrible. 馃槶馃槶 I'm so sorry

It was crazy to see how many submissions came through in the last hour, people really been working hard on these!!! 鉂わ笍 I'm catching up on sleep myself @.@

(+1)

Yeah we all deserve some rest :)

(+1)

I was also super dad that I finished on the 30th and opened the page to see it closed on the 29th.  I then saw "for a month" counted the days and was like oh. I see.  I had thought it said "for the month of November" and had been doing everything for November 30 at midnight. Broke my heart, I worked so long and hard. I'm assuming finishing my game and putting it anywhere for people to try would now be copyright infringement. WoD, if you're listening, can I at least send it to you, to enjoy even though it's ineligible for the contest?  And/or can I make it 4th edition and put it out?  I don't know the rules for Dark Pack concerning other editions of vampire and video games...

Host(+1)

You can always send it to us! Dark Pack doesn't allow video games in general - we've only opened it under the particular circumstances of this game jam with a hard time limit.