Unfortunately we made this game in GameMaker Studio 2 and we don't have licenses for Web (it's very pricey), plus the only build for Linux we can do is Ubuntu, which makes it quite limited :(
Recent community posts
Hey, thank you for your feedback, I love your ideas! Let me give you a quick glimpse of ideas we have currently:
- merchant event - big items are worth the most and the most expensive items you can buy are small ones!
- ring meta has to go :D We nerfed them a lot in the new version so if you want to use them, you have to juggle them around because of their polarized values (some are good for mages but make you weaker against warriors and the other way around)
- trap events - where you need to "hide" certain type of items either in your backpack or in your pockets, or else you will receive damage. Imagine a bear who attacks you if he feels any food on you!
- consumable items
- different loadout characters (some have less hearts, but can delete single items during camp events, others have less hearts, but can leech life off enemies - we're still planning this out!)
- companions you need to carry in your inventory
And now I'm totally adding your ideas to the list, especially with boss fights - I imagine bosses that spawn stuff in your inventory but you have to be smart and use it against them!
We'll work on it further for sure :)
Thank you so much for playing and recording our game! The way progression works right now is enemies get more and more difficult with every camp, while your items stay the same - so at some point, there's no way to beat them, the only question is how long will that last :) We tried to make it happen faster with the last patch while also not making it impossible for players who got bad rolls on items at first. In full version, we'll make sure to balance it better!
I'd love to hear your opinions on people (and, uh, fridges) you've met in the game so far - if you were able to choose who to romance based on demo alone, who would you pick? And is there someone you utterly despise?
As a dev, I might be biased, but I can share with you I really care deeply about certain white-haired fellow - and filth-hating girl is my current waifu (although that changes monthly).
Let me know!