Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Thank you all for a great jam Sticky

A topic by Unreal Bahrain created Dec 20, 2020 Views: 254 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Host(+3)

Thank you all for a great game jam, special thanks goes to the organizers, volunteers, mentors & coaches, our sponsors and partners, and the amazing people who made it all happen.

And a special thanks goes to the amazing participants for their lovely games. We had a lot of fun with you and we hope that you did so as well.

Submitted(+1)

Thank you for the cool organization

Submitted(+1)

Thank you for this lovely organization and this lovely jam

Submitted(+1)

Great work organising we had a lot of fun

Submitted

still recovering from the lack of sleep 馃槄

one of the best gamejam experiences i ever had and the most game i'm proud that i made as well 馃榿

Submitted

also can't wait to play all the other games submitted!! maybe after one more nap 馃槉

Submitted(+1)

It's was a fun experience " thanks goes to the organizers, volunteers, mentors & coaches, our sponsors and partners, and the amazing people who made it all happen " <3

Submitted(+1)

Thank you for the best game jam yet, and for giving us the opportunity to elevate our skills as artists, musicians, developers and everyone alike while also having fun in the process

Submitted(+1)

Regardless of the lack of time and our rusty game dev skills, we have tried our best to put out something for the community. Thank you for a great game jam!

Submitted(+1)

Thank you for your hard work organizing this jam, my nephew and I enjoyed being part of it!

Submitted(+1)

Thank you for this great opportunity! Thanks for organizing this event!