Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Just letting you know!

A topic by Sarainia created Dec 22, 2019 Views: 80
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted (1 edit)

Jorova brought up an important thing about if a person missed entered or forgot the password aka player ID I gave some directions on my submission page feed, keep in mind I'm still researching batch script still and it's not really the best language however it is by far one of the easiest languages I can pump a 1 week game off out of due to it's simplicity though it has very harsh drawbacks on exactly what all I can do with it so think of it as extra limitations I was bound to in addition to the already existent rules the Jam has in place I technically was in my own multiverse on this one but I assure you the Numbers do exist and the Game runs fine when it's running just be sure to " S " as in type Capital S then hit enter key to jog a save when you enter the Numbers in sorta like an unlock thingy but it's actually your player ID # and the password in fact never is needed again after you save right away and you can open the game up and your fine to go without any further need! I'm actively researching better ways to do things however batch is a literal nightmare given the constraints of the language at hand! :D