Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Thanks for participating!

A topic by Ash created Aug 29, 2021 Views: 164 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Jam Host(+3)

Thanks so much for being part of our jam, as now it's time for us to set up voting! Go check out other people's games, play them out, and vote!

We understand that if you need more time and may have missed the submission time, you're free to message me through our Discord or comment below.

Late submissions will close at 2:30pm PST 

We'll see you again in 2 weeks once voting has accumulated!

Great jam, I learned a few things as well.

Jam Host(+1)

That's awesome, what sort of things did you learn along the way? :)

(+1)

Some serious time management skills, I learned a lot about scripting menus in Unity and to think for myself when developing new mechanics! :D

Jam Host(+1)

a 24 hour game jam definitely does that to you! and that's awesome, I can't wait to try out your game!

Thank you! I can't wait for the feed back! :D

Submitted(+2)

me too! :)

Jam Host

that's great! do you mind sharing what you learned? :)

Submitted(+1)

1 - to complete a game LOL I always started and....  meh. I gave up.

2 - to keep calm in pressure because the errors and time to fix it (a lot of them!!!!!!)

3 - I never used lists and arrays before, and tbh it was become naturally, because the logic of the game needed it - point 4 my brain, I'm very proud

4 - at some point I started setup for android devices, but due to changes like resolution and controls, let it to be made some time later :)

Jam Host

I feel like just finishing a game is hard, so that's progress, yay! and yeah, troubleshooting is always so annoying but that's great you persevered! and yeah, I feel like making it compatible with other devices would be another level, that could be a fun jam idea maybe, just take an old game, and reformat it into a mobile game, and just add one more rule or mechanic....hmmmm 

Submitted (1 edit)

AHHAHAHA I WANT THE CREDITS just kidding hahaha

Submitted(+1)

That happen always to me, but not the four and the 3 a started and the worst I give up some hours to this game but I continue it 

Submitted (1 edit)

Me tottally not rushing, the most is sleep and play lol and I did a pretty good job, But Great Jam, It learned how to use Time.time in unity