Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Team Wanted] Music Composer and Sound Designer

A topic by Matheus Vilano created Jul 11, 2018 Views: 111 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi,

My name is Matt and I just found out about this 48-hour Game Jam! I took part in my first Game Jam last month, which was a very fun and rewarding experience, and I decided to look for another one. I’m currently looking for a team interested in having a Sound Designer and/or Music Composer.

I have experience  in Music Production (Logic Pro and Pro Tools), Sound Design (Foley, Field Recording and Synthesis) and Audio Implementation (Wwise and FMOD).

Let me know if you’re interested in collaborating. I’ll be checking this regularly until time’s over.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey, listen!

My name's Daniel, and I'm a Game Development and Design student looking to keep my skills sharp by participating in a couple game jams on the side. I'm an experienced Unity developer (C# for coding), and I dabble in Maya for modelling and animation.

I'm pretty interested in collaboration myself, so if it strikes you, shoot me an email at
anothertrashpanda@gmail.com

Include a bit of your work- But don't go overboard trying to impress anyone, haha, it is just a game jam after all.

See you on the winning team.

Regards, my dude

Daniel