Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Music Composer here

A topic by ディアンソニー created Jun 08, 2020 Views: 119 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello everyone! I'm a music composer and if anyone needs any help with their game please let me know! :) My Discord name is ディアンソニー#1532

Latest Game Jam Entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVObbHglIro&list=PLQD71nVypZsHYVVgPznj1rCMPV9bV6RGs

Best~

Submitted

Hi ディアンソニー, we were wondering if you were still looking for a team for the game jam? We're making a comedy tabletop game, but we're still looking for music and were wondering if you'd be interested? The game is about space invading turnips who are trying to take over the multi-verse through using the Jukebox Genie, Beets. In the turnips way is Jean Luc Pigard, who dance battles the turnips for the records. Each record that players find opens up a different timeline, with 4 records/timelines in the game. We were thinking it'd be cool to have a different song for each record. Within the rules for the game, and on the digital files for the game (cards/board), we're thinking we could use a hyperlink to the music, connecting to Youtube, Spotify, etc. As well as have the music in Youtube video format for the itch page. If this sounds interesting please let us know!