Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Wanna Bounce Ideas Around?

A topic by ProjectPaddy created Mar 23, 2021 Views: 307 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit)

Hey - Does anyone wanna bounce some ideas around about Evolution and Space ?    2D  or  3D   environments?

Submitted

I had an idea where you gained abilities (evolved) when you die. The idea would be to complete the levels in the least amount of deaths

Submitted (1 edit)

Would the Player get to choose the their abilities,  maybe with a point system? Or would the Player just gain ability's on death?  Or just like have 5 lives per Level and incrementally get "better" each death?

Submitted(+1)

the abilities could be chosen by the player or maybe they're abilities which help to avoid death from the thing that kill them in the last run. The first seems more fun but the latter seems more like evolution.

I think it would be nice that when you took a sphere, you could evolve

Submitted

Maybe something like "Altered Beast"  for Sega?

(+1)

so-so

And so, you would pass the level or something (:

Submitted

I really don't have an concrete idea yet, i'm looking at deep sea creatures youtube video's for inspiration.  

I  like the idea of adding body parts to a creature to make it survive in an alien world, but I also think a lot of people are going to play with similar ideas.  

Submitted (1 edit)

Deep Sea stuff sounds awsome, I think thats a good Idea. Even if others make similar projects, well all have fun. -My projects a similar Idea.  I thought I was gonna have some more Free time over the week, so I'm behind. 

Host

it is ok if you have an idea, as long as it is unique to you go ahead and do it

Submitted

I actually have an idea i'm pretty happy about! hopefully i will be able to finish it on time!