Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Devlog] Underwater Constellation Game

A topic by Sola created Feb 12, 2021 Views: 306 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

Hi all! It's been almost a day since the game jam has begun and the theme was announced. I thought it would be nice to keep a devlog to keep track of the progress our team has made! ^ ㅡ^

Although we haven't decided on a title yet, we have an idea of the general mechanics & setting:

• Underwater setting
  • Collect stars
  • Tons of jellyfish
  • "Cringe" mechanic - hide/shrink when you see big creatures coming

For now, that's a general idea! C: We've got a pretty intense mood board going, that's been extremely helpful~

Hopefully other game devs are doing fantastic as well. Can't wait to play all the games that'll be submitted.  ❤️

Some ART wips:

(Character design undecided)

Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

Currently thinking about a mushroom character instead~! ^ ㅡ^

Jam Host(+2)

Looks awesome, I love the colors and detail! 

Submitted

Thank you so much!! ❤️

I really appreciate it! ^ ㅡ^

Submitted (3 edits)

Our current programming progress! Our talented developers have added some ocean particle animations to give it some extra atmospheric umph~! They are so talented, and I'm so grateful to be working with such wonderful partners! ㅠ ㅡㅠ ❤️

Submitted

Not even half a day left!! Ahhhh... Just finished the logo!

Submitted(+1)

Your game looks so beautiful already, I can't wait to play it!!

Submitted(+1)

Dawwww, you are such a kind person! ;ㅡ ;!! <3 Thank you!!

We probably won't post until the very last moment! Bahah!

Submitted

PHEW!~ What a game jam! ^ ㅡ^;;

Although a LOT of our goals/hopes/dreams/aspirations weren't implemented (like a good 80%), I think for the most part, we're proud to have been able to put together a solid creation in 72 hours! Not much content, but hoping it was at least worth a look and see. :D

You can play the game here:

https://snoqie.itch.io/nico

Thank you to everyone who was SUPER supportive and kind and sweet. ;ㅡ ; There are some really amazing and heartwarming people out there! I appreciate you all! ❤️