Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How do I fix this?

A topic by Takistaks created Dec 31, 2019 Views: 176 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (2 edits)

I created  "The Elves Rebellion", I tried to make sure that I could download it correctly and It told me that my game was dangerous and that it could be a virus. I think it may be because it is a .exe file. How do I fix this? Do I turn it into another file type? Can you not download a Console App a t all?

Submitted

Please, I need help. I need to make it so that people can actually play my game.

Submitted

If the game is with unity, it would be easy enough to build it through Web GL.

Submitted

But I was able to play your game when I downloaded. When it said that it *could* be a virus I just clicked the button that said show more details and then I clicked run.

Submitted (1 edit)

But when I do it My computer has a spazum attack and tells me I outright cannot run it. I did not make it in unity, it is a console app , I made it in Visual Studio.

Submitted

Well, I'm just telling you, I was able to run and play it perfectly fine, I'm not sure what would cause the issue, unless you have an antivirus software that destroys the game on run or something.

Submitted

Ok, sorry for freaking out..

Submitted

No worries. I'm assuming this is one of your first game jams. This is my first, so this should be just a good learning experience for the both of us ;)

Submitted

If I myself cannot run it then other people are probably unable to do it.