Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Are teams allowed?

A topic by matthatter419 created Feb 25, 2021 Views: 311 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3

As the title says - can I recruit a friend to do artwork and music?

Host

Hi! Yes, absolutely teams are encouraged!

Is anyone else looking for a sound designer/music composer?

Submitted

Hey Mike! We are participating with a team of 3 and could need a sound designer. Unfortunately we only have time to participate for 2 days from 22nd 8:00UTC to march 23rd 21:00UTC so there will be quite some time pressure to finish something, but let me know if you would be interested to join for two intense days!

hey so sorry I missed this! I’m new to itch and keep forgetting to keep an eye on it...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

If I can help out on anything in the future you might have going on please let me know!

Submitted

We could use a sound designer for sure! We've got a programmer (me), artist, and a solid concept, so sound is where we're at our weakest at the moment. If you like please get in touch - StarManta#9662 on Discord.

also very sorry I missed your messageπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ  will be more than happy to help out with any sound stuff if you still have anything going onπŸ‘πŸΌ

Submitted

Well, Not for the game jam obviously, but I'll reach out if we decide to continue the project and Sam isn't interested