Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

New Game Dev looking to partner up

A topic by radmonkeii created Oct 13, 2023 Views: 217 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hey, Im a software developer in my 9-5 job. I have recently gotten more into Game Development. Unity and C# are my current tools. Feel free to reach out and lets work on a project. I do have an idea for a game specifically for this Jam. Im a web developer by day, so JS and some python.  Im not worried about prizes, so thats all you! Excited to build my skills and portfolio. Feel free to message me or ask any questions! 

Hello there, I'm a 2d artist, been getting into low poly modelling lately. Also, I have experience in working with assets and animations. Really eager to participate in a jam as a group, so if you are interested, you can contact me on discord (bingus#9002)!

sent you a request 

Still haven't received it. Would you please send me yours?

(1 edit)

Monkeyy#6654 || radmonkeii

Hi, I'm a sound designer, and my friend is a composer. We are looking for a team and would love to join yours. Here is a link to my portfolio:https://www.tomascastillo.com/... 

My discord:key!#3261

I鈥檒l send you a discord request 

(+1)

Hi! Do you still need a coder? I'm fairly new to jams and have some familiarity with Unity 3D. It'd be great to team up! I also work unfortunately so I can only contribute outside the working hrs. My discord: sicong#5087

I鈥檒l send you an invite

Hello! I'm not so good at coding... so I was wondering if you want to help me! here is one of my games. Let me tell you about myself, my name is Julius and I use unity I've been using it for a week now but I'm learning, and I've been making games for almost 2 years, before unity I used small things like scratch. I've been planning this game out for weeks! anyways let me tell you a little about the game, I'm going to make a 3D survival game, the game is called "Lost In The Wild" it's kind of based off of rust and the forest. So, what do you say? want to help?