Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for more team members with experience in Unity or any digital art experience.

A topic by RKS.Takuto created Oct 01, 2021 Views: 273 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello I'm a 3D artist/ graphic designer with previous experience with game jam. I am looking for a programmers, writers, and artists.  I've been wanting to work on a horror game for a while and this would be a great opportunity to tackle some ideas I've had for horror games. I will be available to put in at least 5 hrs a day during weekdays and 12+ hrs on weekends over the course of this jam.

Feel free to reply here or contact me on discord RKS.Takuto #3236

Hi Takuto! I'm a Unity programmer with experience primarily in RPG mechanics and 3D platformers who could use an artist. I would love to hear some of your ideas. I added you on Discord. My tag is Super Handsome Sunshine.

Submitted

Cool

Submitted

I'm a programmer hit me up on discord azuldev#4930

Submitted

Alright :)

(1 edit)

Hey, Maybe I could be some assisstance, Hit me up, My discord is Bagel#7569. I am decent with coding and 3D modeling even though i could only do PSX graphics. 

Hey, I'm a programmer looking for a team. I don't really want the prize just want to work and complete something with a group. Discord: BMasonJ13#8740