Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I need team members.

A topic by CornPop Games created Aug 26, 2021 Views: 391 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(2 edits)

Hello. This project is going to take a lot of work. I need a programmer (I can program, but this project is something that would be too hard for me. I need someone better than me, lol), a sound designer (composer too), a level designer (making the level feel as real as possible), a story writer (a good story that makes sense and without revealing too much gives off a creepy vibe, character development, what to do to progress through the game in a way that makes sense, and that stuff), a 3d modeler (models that look realistic, and enemies that look creepy and have creepy animations. ), a graphics designer(a person who is in charge of graphics, textures, and all that stuff). I will be in charge of putting the game elements all together, playtesting, and helping out with any errors and brick walls you might run into, and answering your questions. If you guys have fun making this short prototype, maybe you can consider joining my company. Anyway, if you fit any of the places I need, reply, please. :) 

PS We will be using Unity game engine.

Submitted

Umm, can I be your story writer, and I am actually from India, and a 12-year old and I don't have a good PC that can run any type of 3D games or develop them. Plus, don't ask me to use any social media, my parents would be mad. We can use discord :)

PS. and you already know, so please don't try to put me in any other positions

And I can REALLY BE A GOOD story writer, I have written a book as well. Here's the link.

(2 edits)

Hi, I can help you with level design, I am a junior game and level designer, I don't have much experience yet but I would like to start collaborating with some teams and start gaining experience to improve my skills.

If you want I also have some level design works to show you

My discord is RickyGAMMER#5187

i sended request for you, my names is Brox on discord

I'd be interested in doing Sound Design for your game :) Maybe even music as well, if needed. My discord is BRizZle196#2713

Hi, I'm interested in joining the team to contribute as a junior level designer, UI, sound design and story writer. Would love to work together. Is the team still open?

Yeah. Here is my Discord.

RickyGAMMER#5187

i can do sound

fxs

Submitted

ok

Submitted

Hello!

I am the co-manager of the team and the story-writer. After having a discussion with my colleagues, we have made a decision to take you in our team.

Here is my discord: β’Έβ“Šβ’·β’Ίβ’Έβ“‡β“Ž#5529

Let's discuss the further on discord.