Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I am not a coward! Devlog #1

A topic by Rona Hattingh created Oct 12, 2020 Views: 280 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

While I am waiting for Scream Jam 2020 to start in 1 day and 15 hours, I have already started to think about an idea for a horror game. At the moment I am busy creating a game for the Kindred Community Jam #4, "In Our Blood", which ends in 3 days and a few hours, so the two game jams overlaps. This is going to cost me a lot of early mornings, late nights and lots and lots of coffee to complete two game jam entries.

My idea centers around the main character, a woman whose father has always resented her being a girl and not a boy. He always challenged her to proof herself to be worthy of his love. After his death he gives his daughter his last challenge, to visit the cemetery and spend the night in his tomb. 

I plan to have some interesting things happen in the tomb, so if you are interested, wait and see. (evil grin here)

So this is the first devlog, hope there is many more. Cya later!

sounds like a great idea. you could really go with both horror extremes here,you could make it like a traditional horror game with actual ghosts, scares etc, or go more of an amnesia route where most of its in your head.

Thank you :)