Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

FAQ Sticky

A topic by collin42 created Oct 17, 2023 Views: 177 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Jam Judge

If you have any questions regarding the Scratch Game Jam, please read our FAQ first

https://getgandi.com/docs-database/frequently-asked-questions-for-sgj

Can we penguin mod for scratch.

Submitted(+1)

i'm pretty sure you can, you just have to upload it as html5

Submitted

you can use turbowarp packager to upload it, although i do not know if it will work with penguin mod

Thank you.

Submitted (1 edit)

hey i just found out there is also a penguin mod packager to convert your game to html5 so that you can upload it to itch (if the turbowarp one doesnt work with a game made with penguinmod

Submitted

can one day of judging be sacrificed for an extra day of development? judging doesn't take very long atleast for me

Jam Judge

You don't have to worry about this issue. We hope that everyone will submit their works within the specified time, but we do not prohibit participants from updating their works during the voting period. The earlier you submit your work, the more feedback you can receive.

Submitted (1 edit)

so how much can I update it before it's considered cheating, also thnx for responding

Submitted

Bugs and glitches are acceptable, or it's just a credit section as long as it doesn't change the whole game entirely or a big chunk of it, like adding a whole new level.