SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer and sound designer looking to Collab

A topic by sirlampsalot created Jul 12, 2023 Views: 56 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

Hello All,

My name is Ben, and I'm pretty new to game jams, but experienced in composition, mixing and mastering, and Im looking to get involved in any way I can. If you need an sound based services I'm happy to help out!   Currently experimenting with  FMOD and Wwise software, but I'm cautiously optimistic about it

Please feel free to reach out to me on discord  sirlamps or email me benjamindavey13@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the offer! I don’t know how many people here will take you up on your offer (since most TTRPG adventures lack bespoke sound effects and music), but there’s a chance someone would be interested in your offer.

You might want to look at the My First Game Jam. They have a thread for people looking for teams,which might provide more opportunities for you to provide sound-based services. There’s also an entirely music-focused jam called the Town Music Jam. That might be worth checking out.

Thanks again for the offer. Hopefully someone takes you up on it!

(+1)

Hi SAM

Thanks so much for your considered response! True, although I have had DMs us BG music to set scenes, so that's where my head was at.  I will take you up on those recommendations and thank you for taking the time to respond!

Have a great day!