Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Hard Reset Stream Schedule Locked

A topic by Hard_Reset created Sep 16, 2020 Views: 146
This topic was locked by StudioBlue Oct 01, 2020

Judging and voting ended. All comments should be moved to the "Final Scores and Community Award Results" topic...!

THANK YOU SO MUCH HARD_RESET!

Viewing posts 1 to 2
Jam Judge

Twitch

Youtube

I will be playing each game a minimum of 2 Hours or until I complete it thus meaning the schedule could potentially move forward some.  The 2 hours is so I can see as much as possible to not only get a strong sense of the game and the systems, but to also be able to appreciate all of your hard work.  I will attempt to reach the end of the game so I can judge the story in its entirety.

I will also download the hotfixes and judge with them applied.  If my times conflict with Studio Blue, be sure to prioritize watching Studio  Blue over me.  All my playthru’s of the jam games will be uploaded to my youtube and available to watch as VODs on Twitch.

Wednesday 9/16  6:00PM EST – 12:00AM EST

The Strongest Mage Knight of Terra

Inner Sanctum

Fate of Another

Thursday 9/17  6:00PM EST – 10:00 PM EST

School Boss

MZ Love Story

Monday 9/21 6:00PM EST – 12:00AM EST 

Magnum Rider Z

The Heist of Cardell Castle

A Tale of Eggs and Pigs

Wednesday 9/23 6:00PM EST – 12:00AM EST

CrossingTales

Atlantis Lost

All For Her

Thursday 9/24 6:00PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Magical Girl Priscilla

Hero’s Way

*Receptivity, On That Day, A Heart Ever Wandering, The Dreamchaser, and Don’t Kill the CEO will be used to fill in extra time if I finish games early, or will be streamed on either Saturday 9/19 or Saturday 9/26 depending on real life stuff that is currently pending.*  I’m sorry to these devs that time can not be given with more notice, but fear not, even if I can not stream some games, all will be played and given a fair shake and as noted above, the play throughs will be on youtube for you to watch and understand my pros and cons.

Thank you Devs for participating and creating games for this jam, thank you Studio Blue for hosting it and allowing me to be a judge.

Good luck everyone!

-HR

Host locked this topic