Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Clarification on the kind of game you want.

A topic by Cerbyo created Feb 15, 2022 Views: 128 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit) (+1)

From the gamepage and website I'm getting the same information....that you want a game that reimagines sustainable/regenerative farming practices that is SFW? What does this need to look like exactly? Do I need to base the ideas around strict scientific principles and real world applications or is it open to a more fictional twist on what could be? Is a play on a game like 'dont starve' and it's 'sorta science' stance acceptable..? SFW and sustainable/regenerative is a hard sell in my opinion, biology for the most part isn't safe for work...u'd have to settle for mostly generic norms like 'plant-based diets'. Cause grinding plants into dust is one of the few things that isn't offensive.

Host (1 edit)

SFW doesn't mean you can't use your imagination, it means we are keeping things family friendly.

Is 'showing' your kids how the meat on the table is made considered family friendly? I see problems.

it means no nudity, SFW means safe for work, its something you can pull open on your work computer without being fired