Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone else writing a Pathfinder adventure?

A topic by Wilderling created Sep 01, 2021 Views: 213 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Hi there!

I will be writing my adventure based on the awesome title "Arcane Oracle". I will be using Pathfinder (1e) for it and I was wondering if anyone else was planning on using Pathfinder during the jam. 

I will! I'm going to be writing "In Thrall To Buried Masters" for Pathfinder 2e. Love to see another Pathfinder writer!

Submitted

Neat! That is a really cool title. Mine is "Arcane Oracle". Perhaps slightly less evocative, but as soon as I read it, an adventure started forming in my head.

Let me know if you'd be keen to swap drafts at some point at a later date (I find it very useful, but I know not everyone is equally keen).

I'd be delighted to. Not sure when I'll be ready to do that, but we can catch up in a while and see how we're doing. I'm excited to see what you do with "Arcane Oracle"!

Submitted

I had my playtest yesterday and it went great. We had lots of fun, so that bodes well :D

How are you doing? Are you still keen on doing a swap?

To be honest, this has really fallen onto the back burner for me. I've been swamped with other projects and haven't so much as looked at it since early September.

Glad to hear your playtest went well, though!

Submitted

Fair enough, I hope you are enjoying those other projects!