Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What is everyone making? Sticky

A topic by Pandion Games created May 31, 2022 Views: 98 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted

What is everyone thinking about making for the jam?

We are going to submit a new Facility, Spirit, and Quantum Event that are related to each other: The Quantar, Cleft, the musical water spirit, and an adventure in the strange aqueducts in the Undergrove that water spirits normally move along to explore the fragments of the Grove, but something has happened to them…

Can’t wait to see what everyone else makes!

Submitted(+1)

So I think I want to do a pamphlet with a few things in, after reading through the documents you've provided! A badge, a Quantum event, an NPC and a craftable with a view to doing a larger Plane/Festival drop later if you'll allow work to be made outside of the jam! 

Have to say, the way you've written the document up and organised the files for design resource is extremely good! Found everything I needed to start planning so quickly. Thanks for that :D Excited for this.

HostSubmitted

That sounds wonderful! I’m really excited to see all of this come together (and I’m a sucker for pamphlets).

I’m glad the document and resources are organized well. After being so close to everything for so long you never know until a fresh pair of eyes looks it over.

And yes, you are welcome to make work outside of the Jam! Just shoot me a message and I’ll send a link to add it to the Jam submissions. I’m also planning to create a Banda’s Grove Content collection and keep everything people make in there regardless if it’s made during the Jam or not.