Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jam starts next week!!! D:

A topic by Shalie created Jun 04, 2018 Views: 155 Replies: 2
This topic is archived. It is unlisted and no new posts can be made.
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted

Oh boy!  6 days to go!  Are you all ready?  Your fingers itching to type out a slew of commands and variables? Ttrigger finger for pixel editing those fancy sprites?  Mine sure are!  Keep an eye out guys for there is going to be a few limitations posted when the jam starts, some guidelines and possible selection of games to choose from :o

Also, if you know of some friends that might be interested, please share!  The more jammers (is that even the right term for us?) the merrier!  

Hey, I wanna join with my team. And this is our first game jam, so I have some questions. Is there any limit on team size? Does every member of the team has to click the join button? Do you have any server, like a server on Discord? What are the other rules? Thanks in advance.

HostSubmitted

Hey!  Holly cow that's great!  I don't want to say there is a limit on size, but curious as to how many people we are talking about!  Something to keep in mind is a good number of us are just going to be working solo, like myself and Fwiller.  So if the group is like 3 people, I feel that's acceptable, but if you are more than that, you might be a little big for our small jam.  Idea after all is just an excuse for practice and fun, we aren't all striving to make anything too huge or polished, but if able to, all the more power to ya!

As for everyone joining, I think it would be fun, get to chat with people, artists of one team helping another, I will be opening ranking up but it's not like there is a cash prize or anything - we be a chill jam with bad puns at the ready, and not professional at all.

Further rules and the link to the discord will be posted in my final post which I am working on and will be posting before the jam starts so keep an eye out for that.

If you have any other questions, just ask or wait for the final post to be made, glad to have you and your group with us and happy that our dinky antics can be your first jam!

HostSubmitted archived this topic