Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Question regarding delvers: continuity between play sessions or one-shot?

A topic by rezajamesahmed created Apr 03, 2023 Views: 55 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

In other ttrpg's the idea is that you have persistent characters that you carry between sessions that level up in a permanent way. Just wanted to ask about your ideas on the dungeons we create being with the intention to run with existing characters of various "levels", or is every dungeon essentially a one-shot with brand new characters every time? I think either way this jam is very fun, just wanted to clarify!

HostSubmitted(+1)

HI Rez!

Thank you for this question!

My vision for the P2D was always a one-shot based game! You choose 2 delvers from the pool that exists and venture into the dungeon! At the moment, there are only four to choose from, but this number will increase in the near future :)

If you wish to create delvers that "level up" and a dungeon with various levels, you have my blessing! Looks like an interesting idea!

And I want to thank you again for making part of the jam and asking this question, hope I clarified what was bugging you!

This is my first jam so far and it's been an awesome experience, good luck, and happy creations Rez!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks for clarification! Submitted!