Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Otome Jam - Team Recruitment (Volunteer)

A topic by BourbonBoba created 38 days ago Views: 321 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(1 edit)

Hello everyone!! My name is Levare and I'm currently working on a game demo for the upcoming Otome Jam 2024.

Game Concept:

"In a twist of fate, a kingdom’s brightest hope for revolution becomes the right hand man of its charismatic yet deranged dictator. Use your power to romance the king and change the course of history, or become another victim of his lunacy."

You will play as the MC who serves as the King's new advisor. Along your journey you will uncover the dark truth about his regime and must decide whether you want to help the King change his way of ruling or overthrow him completely!

There are two Love Interests in the story: 

The King  👑

The leader of the rebel movement ⚔️

For the team I'm currently looking for:

🎨 CG artist

⌨️ Renpy Programmer

📝Editor

Thank you so much for checking this out 💖 If you are interested in being a part of the team please feel free to reply to this post ✨

heyyyy,  is the cg artist position is available?  i wanna learn how to make vn as i wanna make vn of my own one day

here's my carrd for my portfolio

https://rienichii.carrd.co/

I want to volunteer to proofread but im not sure how much experience you're looking for.

Hi! Is the GUI artist position still open? I’m primarily a UI artist and would love to join the jam :D

Here’s my portfolio if you’d like to see my UI work for past projects!

(+1)

Hello! I checked your portfolio and really love your work, especially the UI you did for Fools Gold! Is there any way I can contact you to discuss the project more 😊

Yes of course, I’m @ayperosia on discord if you’d like to chat some more!

(+1)

Thank you! I've sent a friend request

(-1)

Heyyy  I’m ready to join the team :D

Here’s my portfolio if you’d like to see my GUI work for past projects!

My Discord: ritalizhang

hi are u still looking for a renpy programmer?

Hey. I'm experienced ren'py developer. Ready to help you with your project.
My discord: .orld

can i join the team???????