Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For A Team? Sticky

A topic by Jared Surette created Feb 04, 2017 Views: 518 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host

If you guys are looking for a team you can comment below and try to put together a team from there.

I am looking for a team. Want to join? Or are you the Game Jam's creator, and you can't join a team?

Host

Im the game jam creator so im not going to be working in a team, i made this post so others could find a team.

Hey all,

I'm a Unity developer looking for a pixel artist to team up with. I've got a retro arcade style game in mind, but very open to ideas and looking to collaborate. Any pixel artists out there looking for a developer to team up with?

Let me know if you need music and sound for your game.

(1 edit)

I´m hispanic but i want a team too! :D

Sorry for my bad english! xD

(1 edit)

Hola como te va quisiera participar contigo si te parece contactarme a cristian-itch@hotmail.com

Hey que tal!

Que motor usas para tus juegos?

Uso RPG Maker quisieras contactarte por otro lugar para saber si me contestas ya que no me conecto tan seguido a itch te parece ? escribeme al hotmail que te mande y nos contactamos por ahi para ver si quieres que hagamos algunos proyectos si te parece ;) tambien ando viendo como utilizar Unity tu que motod usas ?

I'm a music composer that would like to join a team to score/sound design a game!