Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For A Musician With An Experience In Creating Simple SFX Before

A topic by Bentot created Nov 15, 2021 Views: 94 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

I'm looking for a musician who can do simple music and sound effects for my game.  I'm creating this topic cause seems like every musician here are already part of a team.  I'm not that great at making games, just near average.  I've never released a game and I hope this will be the first game I will release after all those prototypes I've made throughout 2 years.  So far, the game is going great.  The game is a 2d platformer about a miner who slept in a cave mine not knowing it will be blown up in 1 minute.  He needs to get out of the cave before time runs out or he will be crushed by the cave itself.  I'm doing the coding and art while still juggling school and game development.

It would be great to have an SFX and music for the game to add more atmosphere and tension to the player as he feels that every second counts.  You can respond to me after reading all these.  The music I need doesn't need to be too complex.  It's a mix between slightly 8 or 16 bit ish with a touch of modern catchy music. 

Just reply to this post if you want to join me :D

-Bentot

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago
(2 edits)

Cool!  Somebody in the discord server also told me that he cant do sound effects but can do music :D 
Friend me so I can add you with in the server ( MagicSteve#6162 )

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago