Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Fun Times With Ayumi Love And Request <3

A topic by 24kCinXa created May 25, 2021 Views: 77 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hai @Materwelons! I Hope You Know I Am A Huge Fan Of FTWA! I Always Play It Now And Then Trying To Experience New Things! I Have A Request: So I Think That In The Starting You Have To Fill Out A Form To Find Out What Level Of Scary 5+ Can Play On. It Will Ask For Your Name, Birthday, What Year Was You Born, So If You're:

5-7 Your Level Is Easy: Less Jumpscares, (1) Less Endings (3) & Less Inappropriate Words (Blurred) 

10-13 You're On Normal: (How It Is Already) 2-3 Jumpscares (4 If You Don't Find Ayumi) Blurred Out Inappropriate Words 

(Says Ing On The End) 5 Endings: Good, Alt, Escape, I Don't Like Pla4ing Your Way & True Ending! 

15-17 Hard: 5 Jumpscares 6 Endings (6th Is Hard So Put A Hint In The Game) And No Blurs.

19+ Hell: 8 Jumpscares, 10 Endings (5 Of Them Is Secret & Or Hard 2 Get) Once Again, No Blurs!

@Materwelons I Hope You Like My Idea And Please Reply, Bai & Have A Grayumi Day! (See What I Did There? Great + Ayumi? Okay I'll Stop, It Makes No Sense Lol)

That Is An Amazing Idea, I Really Hope The Full Release Includes It!

Thank You So Much For The Support! I Hope It Goes Into The Full Release In The Future! <3