SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How do i submit properly?

A topic by Sortazar created 17 days ago Views: 163 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

I know it might sound stupid, but the doubt of how to do it properly came up:
- First i thought that i should just press the submit that the explorer should appear but i submitted a game without wanting to (already removed) 
- Then i clicked at "create new project", but the itch.io page is made with submitting games in mind, so i got confused
- And when i saw the topic submission, i would post it there but: "If you don't want to make a project to submit, you can post your art entry here. Note that art entered in this way won't be rateable for the jam." so i didn't.

Probably it's [create new project], but if possible, could you guide me on the options?

Host (3 edits)

it's "create new project" and then you follow the options which best describe your entry. Assets to upload, custom noun is art, etc etc

If you don't want to display it on your page, you can go to your user page, edit the page and scroll down through your projects and uncheck ones you want to hide.

Or you can submit on the submissions thread if you're not interested in entering for ratings.

Submitted

Thanks!

Submitted

I intend to send the png files and at the same time, i'll add images into the [details], but do you have a preference?

Host

1:1 sized png files in #000000 and #FFFFFF plus previews is the ideal format, thanks! The previews help seeing it all at a glance.

Submitted

Is there a rule against adding new images to an already published project page of a submission?

Host (1 edit)

Nope, that's fine! Add as many as you'd like up until the deadline. You can keep adding more after the deadline, but it's unlikely I'll see them when I collect up the images.